1. Will my department be paying for this class?
If you are a floor warden or part of an emergency response team then you should be covered. You will need to request this from your department and they should issue you a PO that you will forward on to us.
2. How often do you hold classes at UCSF?
We offer classes quarterly.
3. My department is not paying for me, can I still attend class?
Yes, this class is open to all UCSF employees.
4. How should I dress for this class?
This class requires kneeling on the floor and performing chest compressions on a manikin. We recommend wearing comfortable clothes that will allow you to perform these tasks without hindrance.
5. Is this class offered in any other language?
We are offering this class in English only right now.